Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
@ Viva: Lol, this has happened before with Bloodrazor, he did the same argument as you. My reply was that I played as Assassin in more AGs where the assassins didn't know each other. In most AGs that I wasn't assassin, I didn't know the assassins knew each other, so for some reason my mind automatically drifts towards assassins not knowing each other.

That being said, we don't even know right now if the assassins do know each other or not. Since he insists that it must be so, he must have some reason to do so. Why?

looks like its a tie for now, im sure im the one to go today, since theres been 3 votes in a row, and because i'm lynch happy on the first day, I get suspected, haha i've learned my lesson for my AG number 2. all i can tell you, is your voting off no evidence, when most of us dont have ablitlies and crestham does,

and as for cresthams post above, Viva just explained to you, i was an assassin last game, my first game, and all assassins knew each other, which lead Me to believe they knew each other in this one, for the same reasons which lead you to believe they dont ( past game play ) are the reasons i think they do.

*Looks at the messy remains of an argument that doesn't make much sense*
Uh... What? Nevermind, lets just leave that behind and start waiting for a day post.

Anyway, if Crestham's claim about the positive compatibility for the Lucky Dip is true, and he did plan to bargain for items... It kinda adds credit to the Items being of significant importance. Perhaps they add an ability or something. Perhaps they're weapons? Still, it's only day 1, I can't even fully prove that theory. We'll see if those things ever do kill, eh?

Abilities and Voting have closed. Day post will be up in 3 hours time more or less cause I just got home and am hungry and tired.

A tired kero, is a bad one.

Sorry for the inconvenience once again

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow all night whie i was asleep the discussion here was the same discussion as before I went to bed :eek: Is that normal? XD

Oh wells, * waits patiently at the DP* eheh i'm affraid I'll be at work when the daypost comes XD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[MENTION=1275]Black☆Rock Shooter[/MENTION], [MENTION=64]Expired Milk[/MENTION], & [MENTION=1261]necrotyr[/MENTION] - Why just follow the Crestham lynch without even commenting on it? Please don't sheep so much, ok?
This deserves a simple kind of thinking. They are all new and proved to not post much. At least nothing content worthy. Now they started a sheep vote on Cresty. Pretty much if Cresty is innocent, I would actually do the inactivity swipe.

so while we try to make sense of things, I think the assassins would just play it like as usual. Wait for us to start making mistakes.

But if anything we gotta keep the kids safe for now.
You mean, wait till someone throws accusations and only add oil to the fire by slightly supporting going after wrong people? Too obvious and rarely works.

And that, sigh. That's as if you were a wolf that tried to blend into the herd by openly saying such blatant things.

Well I'm a little late to the party, just finished reading through the posts...and I'm not entirely sure what I should make of this mess, hmm..
[MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION] instead of waiting for the discussion to arise, just make one yourself or continue a previous one. Go to the thread, while you're reading it quote some interesting posts and respond to them, discuss them, you know.

Well, I left it at page 5 and it's now in page 24... I guess the time when people are online is morning here...
[MENTION=91]Kulitman[/MENTION] thank you for commenting on your real life, it contributes a lot and means so much to us, rawr~ *deletes*

Ah, that explains a lot *deletes*

Wow all night whie i was asleep the discussion here was the same discussion as before I went to bed Is that normal? XD

Oh wells, * waits patiently at the DP* eheh i'm affraid I'll be at work when the daypost comes XD
*del...* Ah, I will give you a try since you're still new.

Long Version
The night was abuzz with lights and laughter. Once again the Dark Woods Circus is open. Perhaps because this may be the last week anyone may see it open, it is more spectacular than it normally is.
Many villagers lined up for the Target Shooting game. All had paid the due fares and they had fun, some more than others cause of the prizes or more tokens that were given out to the winners of the game. Others had decided to try their luck in the Lucky Dip seeing as they were guaranteed a prize no matter how lame it may be.

-------

Only two had decided to watch the scenery shrink ever smaller on the Ferris Wheel. They saw many things such as the Hall of Mirrors, people from the village and one of them managed to catch a glimpse of the Deformed Diva.

-------

Down at the Swinging Pirate Ship Ride, repeated lyrics of “Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum” could be heard along with various “ARR ME MATEYS!” as the villagers rode it swaying haphazardly to and fro. Suddenly a two-headed person jumped down from the mast and began swinging as wildly as the ship itself hitting the crowd. One person managed to duck, hide and avoid being killed, others were not too lucky as two got grievously injured and one went leaving the ride with a broken arm.

- ~Kitty~ has been Hospitalized, Zombehs has been Incapacitated, Crestham has been Incapacitated –

--------

The lonely girl scanned around, trying to look for someone, only to find that her target had disappeared. Disappointed, she left to go find her friends about what had happen. The girl did not notice that her target was quietly lurking about, and knew what she was up to.

-------

A very tall woman was about to kidnap Expired Milk but they were not very suitable for the Circus life, so they just put them in a concussion.

- Expired Milk has been Hospitalised –

-----

Seeing as Crestham is on Death’s Door, the angry crowd of villagers pursued Auron till he could run no more. He died his last breath cursing the circus, sorrowful that he may never see his child ever again.

- Auron – Villager has been lynched-

Short Version

1. ~Kitty~ has been Hospitalized

2. Zombehs has been Incapacitated

3. Crestham has been Incapacitated

4. Expired Milk has been Hospitalised

4. Auron – Villager has been lynched

GM Note: To those who have not voted/did a no vote, please do vote at least every 3rd day.

To those not speaking a lot, please participate - the more the merrier~

DAY 2 START

To be honest, I wasn't surprised by Auron getting lynched. Both he and Crestham kinda put themselves in the open. Too bad, Auron even claimed that he had a +5 for Lucky Dip (via PM). So, there goes a possible Item source. I still contend that the Items might play a nice role in here, though that may be slightly obvious. So.. is anyone here able to help out our injured? Two are in danger. Meanwhile, I'm going to wait for Kero's updating PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.