Monster Hunter

Mainly I didn't want to keep interrupting regular spam threads with questions about one of the games... But feel free to talk about whatever monsters you like hunting too.

Now on to the true problem, am I doing something wrong if I can beat a monster 10 times my size in 6 seconds without taking any damage and that's still a "B" ranked performance?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Jinouga. His my dance partner. :3

or maybe Im the one dancing not him haha.

My favorite monster to hunt in MH2 is the Kushala Doara. Mainly because I like the Dragon's art alot. :D

anyway I never heard of a hunt that only takes seconds. Are you playing some simple version of MH? O.O

or maybe your tackling super low rank monsters?

It's a bit different I think, the iPod game Monster Hunter: Dynamic Hunting is just single fights against large monsters, and you start in range to attack them. And yes, I am fighting the weakest one.

But my point is still that I can kill it with a single combo in seconds (later data indicates that it may not have been exactly 6 seconds, but I have a confirmed 10 second kill) and the rating is 'B' on a scale from D to S. Do the other games have the same rating system?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
It's a bit different I think, the iPod game Monster Hunter: Dynamic Hunting is just single fights against large monsters, and you start in range to attack them. And yes, I am fighting the weakest one.

But my point is still that I can kill it with a single combo in seconds (later data indicates that it may not have been exactly 6 seconds, but I have a confirmed 10 second kill) and the rating is 'B' on a scale from D to S. Do the other games have the same rating system?

The real games dont have a rating system. You simply hunt the monsters.

The real monsters are alot harder to hunt...>.<

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I've always wanted a PSP just to play some jRPGs and games and stuff... Monster hunter is on the list but I've never managed to borrow one from a friend xD