Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
[MENTION=94]~Kitty~[/MENTION] , I think it should be fine if your character doesn't kill or incapacitate the others...

But yeah, ask Shadowolf for confirmation on that. ^^''

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Just got to learn to play nice with others, or make your own characters to fight each other, so your main one can kill as much as he wants~
Agreed, However, I am a little concerned, not because the character wants to win, but because it appears you can't accept loss by the way you say it. I would personally suggest working on that acceptance of loss before joining (Because I personally do not ever like the idea of undefeated/undefeatable combat characters, ...ever.) but alas, it's the Wolf's call, not mine.

Hadriel said:
So, basically... this character is omnipresent and conveniently advances the plot now and then? Seems kinda like it.
...Kind of, he's the ultimate Spy in Saarske's arsenal. But you have to remember that he is a giant chameleon basically. So while he seems omnipresent, He's really a mimic with the ability to camouflage his skin. To the unfocused, he'll be invisible, but focused eye can see the difference between the texture of the area he's camouflaged to, and the texture of his skin. .....Or if they have thermal goggles, that works too.

Now for another to add.

Name: Kagemaru
Species: Human
Creature: Human
Weapon: A single Katana
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Same as all of WARAK
Bio: Kagemaru was once a samurai of Japan, a ronin, rather. He fought solely to protect his home, a peaceful village who sees little in warfare, and all who lived there. One day he was attacked by a single juggernaut of a warrior. A being so powerful, so inhuman, he was known as the "Warrior King". He and his comrades tried to fight off this Warrior King, but none of even the best warrior in Japan could strike a blow on this inhuman beast, and therefore stood little chance. Kagemaru, believed to be killed by this beast, was the sole survivor of his onslaught. He killed everyone, everything that something to him, and left him with nothing. His hollowed heart was filled then with absolute vengeance, he trained himself to a degree where he disregarded even his own mortality, and became just as much a beast in battle as the Warrior King was. Interested in this warrior, Saarske offered him a place in WARAK. Kagemaru, a Ronin at heart, of coursed refused this at first, but Saarske told him about the Warrior King, that he was a traveler of dimensions, that his slaughter spree knew no natural bounds, and if he wished to find him, he would need the assistence of another who would travel dimensions. Kagemaru, seeing little choice, pledged his loyalty to Saarske, at least until he had his revenge.
Appearance:

@Kitty. There are fights meant to be lost and others not. If you fight with Npc, you can win as much as you want, if not,m you have to speak to the other player beforehand

Accepted Jest

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm most likely taking a day or two off to work on a second character, I'll post it up here when I'm done~
(Just explaining my lack of RP posting for today/tomorrow)

@Diva. Nope.I Am Mexican, but I love Finnish bands and music. Like Koorpiklaani which I used for the chant or Somnata Arctica or Stratovarius....the list goes on

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
[MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION] , oh I see! I knew I've heard that chant somewhere... Well, nice to see you appreciate our music and language at very least. ^^

Are you joking. I really want to visit Finland. They have like a nice culture, great music. I love norse mythology and the equality set up there. And besides my favorite bands seldom come down here, so they usually go tours around all Finland ^^

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
[MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION] , that's very nice to hear!

And yeah, because not many foreigners can appreciate Finnish bands singing in... well, Finnish.
And about the Norse mythology... yeeeah, that's more Scandinivian. Finland had its own folklore, one the chant you used in the RP even mentions~