Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

I am, but I don't know if you two left the place where you stopped already. If you didn't, then I'd find you in the next post. If you did, then I'd just see traces of you two being there. It depends on what Nisa does.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well I was just planning on walking towards the light and dragging Nisa's character along~
I think she is at work and I do hope she doesnt mind that D=
They wont really get far anyway :3

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Name: Kaos Sabath
Species: Technically Human
Creature: Demi-god...sort of.
Weapons: Dark Star Sword- A corrupt version of his father's 7-Star Sword. A gigantic sword that harness the darkest energies of the cosmos in 3 forms: Zweihander, Dual Blades, and Cannon.
Reason for going to Wolf Mountain: He follows Saarske's commands to mobilize.
Bio: Kaos is the son of Tai Sabath, the childish king of wisdom. For years by his cousins to be solemn in battle, to be wise like his father, and was raised to become the best tactician ever like him. Perhaps that was the worst mistake to be made for he began to see his family, his father, in a different light. I made him sick to think of Tai, a childish and immature being, is known as a tactician, let alone the best there is. What made him truly sick, however, was that this man, much more immature then himself, was his father.

He left the Family, wanting nothing to do with his father, and joined RAW. Afterwards, Saarske, his older and favorite cousin, joined as well. Kaos idolized him, and so when the attempt failed, Kaos left RAW following Saarske's lead and disgusted ever since. When WARAK was formed, Kaos immediately joined Saarske as his right hand man. He had no qualms about Saarske's goals, yet was relieved when it evolved into something beyond vengeance.
Appearance: Blond spikey hair, each spike at equal length, sky-blue eyes, wears black slacks and the family coat under a yellow T-shirt armed with knives sheathed on a belt. Also wears brown boots.

Name: Chamillion (Intentionally spelt that way.)
Species: Chameleon
Creature: Anthropomorphic Shape-shifter.
Weapon: None, mimics the weapon and style of others.
Reason for going to Wolf mountain: Same as all of WARAK.
Bio: His origin's a mystery; no one knows how he came to be. He started off as a treasure hunter, a thief, and a spy-for-hire before he decided to join RAW. However, RAW didn't let gain experience as any of these 3 jobs. So when Saarske left, Chamillion felt this as a chance and left with him. Now he's Saarske's best spy, and he remains loyal, for if he betrayed Saarske, he knew he would hunt him down and tear him apart.
Appearance: He can mimic the appearance of others, but his true form is a giant anthropomorphic chameleon with blue jeans and a bomber jacket over a white T-shirt.

Uwaaaah everyone's suddenly meeting each other. This is going much faster than I expected. [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION]

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Name: Keith Williers

Species:
Human

Creature:
---

Weapon:
The SIN Weapon model Iscariot (more on that in the bio).

Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: On a search for his "father", Gaiae Neroristus.

Bio:
Keith Williers, born to parents he never got around to know, had led a fairly normal childhood for an orphan. His life took a turn in he first believed a series of nightmares. A dark forest, a hellish meadow and a staircase lined with glass coffins that lead to a door. At that gate, he first met the man who'd become at the same time most loved and most hated person of his life, Gaiae Neroristus.

Gaiae had played with him every night and the line between dream and reality began to blur. Keith no longer enjoyed the reality and life the orphanage provided him with. He had learned to love the man of his dreams as a father he never had the pleasure of having. Those emotions proved costly on his 10th birthday. Gaiae had taken his left arm and sewed in another. An abomination, an arm stripped of skin and dripping with blood, armed with talons. His foster father told Keith what he had "blessed" the boy with, the SIN Weapon Iscariot, a weapon of extraordinary power. With the words "find me" as his parting words, Keith woke up to see a picture of ruin around him and his left arm exactly like it had been in the dream. The country-side orphanage was gone, all that was left was ash and fire. Not knowing whether he hated or loved the man who had done this to him, Keith began his search that he continues to this day.

Appearance:
Keith is a petite boy for his age, standing no taller than 139cm in height. His hair, raven black in colour, is short and messy from wearing a hood all the time. Having get much sunlight in four years of travel, his skin has a healthy tan to it. A bit of baby fat is still evident on his cheeks, giving the young teen a childish looking face. His eyes do nothing to topple that, being starkingly brown like that of a doe or a teddy bear's. He dons himself in a black, hooded raincoat and more often than not, he has the hood on to hide his face, emphasizing his shy and timid nature. His trousers, a pair of dark brown corduroy, are well worn like the heeled boots on his feet. Under his coat, he wears a seldom seen, white collared shirt and suspenders.

Might post more characters later on.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
(OOC how the peep does he know she's mute? People talk using there hands more often you know :/ Not all people immediately see its sign language >.> you know most mute people still try to move their mouths to make the sound especiially if they were able to talk before... like my chara. And my gawd D: I really seem to be here when nobody else is D: )
(OOC: O_O ...I apologize, since it appears you've tooken offense to my character's knowledge banks. But there are reasons. First and foremost, this is an invisible character. As such who knows how far or close he is to your characters. While what you say is true, Violet never that mouthing as far as I know, number 1. Secondly, whether or not one can tell sign language depends on one's experience with it and how close they are to examine it. Because this is an invisible character, who knows how close he is to the trio. On top of that, how long do you suppose he's been watching them? On one hand, it could've been right when I posted, which means there's nothing to worry about because it was a lucky guess. This character isn't the sharpest in the tool shed, so I wouldn't put it past him. On the other, he could've been watching since they to the mountain, or even longer.

[MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION]: ...My apologies, I should've place this in the OOC, but I simply don't have the time right now. So please hust ignore it. Again, Terribly sorry.)

Actually, Since Nisa said there's no need for. Would you be so kind as to delete this foul post before it stinks up the IC?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
(OOC: O_O ...I apologize, since it appears you've tooken offense to my character's knowledge banks. But there are reasons. First and foremost, this is an invisible character. As such who knows how far or close he is to your characters. While what you say is true, Violet never that mouthing as far as I know, number 1. Secondly, whether or not one can tell sign language depends on one's experience with it and how close they are to examine it. Because this is an invisible character, who knows how close he is to the trio. On top of that, how long do you suppose he's been watching them? On one hand, it could've been right when I posted, which means there's nothing to worry about because it was a lucky guess. This character isn't the sharpest in the tool shed, so I wouldn't put it past him. On the other, he could've been watching since they to the mountain, or even longer.)

[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] don't get me wrong I wasn't taking any offense XD Just wondering how he knows as most people really don't know it when they jsut pop by and that is what your chara seemed to be doing. Looking around at all places, not really showing traces of having followed them andknowing there whole history. I mena your chara wasn't just watching us right. SO yeah just wondering .__. coz I didnt really plan on letting everyone know it immediately you know, that they (the chara's) first just think she's a quiet girl .__. but yeah then you blurted it out XD ahha but really no problem at all .__. so no need for discussion, it's okay.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Aw, F#$^ that means my soiling the IC with those answers was for nothing, now I feel even worse for doing it.

Terribly sorry again Shadowolf.

(OOC: O_O ...I apologize, since it appears you've tooken offense to my character's knowledge banks. But there are reasons. First and foremost, this is an invisible character. As such who knows how far or close he is to your characters. While what you say is true, Violet never that mouthing as far as I know, number 1. Secondly, whether or not one can tell sign language depends on one's experience with it and how close they are to examine it. Because this is an invisible character, who knows how close he is to the trio. On top of that, how long do you suppose he's been watching them? On one hand, it could've been right when I posted, which means there's nothing to worry about because it was a lucky guess. This character isn't the sharpest in the tool shed, so I wouldn't put it past him. On the other, he could've been watching since they to the mountain, or even longer.

@Shadowolf : ...My apologies, I should've place this in the OOC, but I simply don't have the time right now. So please hust ignore it. Again, Terribly sorry.)

Actually, Since Nisa said there's no need for. Would you be so kind as to delete this foul post before it stinks up the IC?
So, basically... this character is omnipresent and conveniently advances the plot now and then? Seems kinda like it.

And aww, I kinda wanted my character to continue thinking that Violet was just very quiet.