Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

@Emeralda

Why do you keep targeting me? The reason I don't post often is because I don't know much about AG's and I know even less about Assassins Creed. I'm no threat to anyone, I have yet to buy anything or attack anyone and if you look at my votes and posts I've voted to lynch Assassins and Templars (I was confused about which ones were the bad guys). I'm neutral and my only goals are to survive and keep my money. As for my abilities I only have a passive one and to tell you the truth its a major pain.

And I haven't been that inactive, I've posted every day so far, and if I actually had a clue about Assassins Creed I'ld probably post more.
Really haard to believe you have only one ability, and it being passive no mater how unimportant you are.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well it's the truth all my ability does is if I vote for the most popular vote my vote increases the vote count by a third. But it's pretty useless because the person it affects already has the most votes.

Uh huh. And you didn't buy a weapon during that time? Ok.

Anyway, Avan could have just been slightly hit during the end day post, he didn't have to be mortally wounded or anything.

I haven't bought a weapon (or anything else for that matter) you can ask any of the merchants.
considering everyone who still Is alive, has an odd amount of money, i'm asuming you did buy something, or pickpocketing quiet often, And considering i have a goal to reach at the end, and you contribute nothing to the game, you earn my vote.

Edit

No I said I'm number 7 and I started with 250 now I have 240 since I lost 10 a day or two ago for unkown reasons.
You def get my vote, i am sorry, doesn't add up, you don't start with that much money and have no abilities, you are obviously important, and have a goal with florins above 250, since thats the only thing that makes sense, i can't see you goal is to lose money, i am sorry shadow, nothing adds up.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
grr since I don't really have a choice here's my role:

godofwar7 said:
El Doge

Politician

Faction: Neutral
Personal Goals
Survive.

Do not have less than 100 florins by the end of the game.
Abilities
Authority- If you vote for the person most votes, their vote count will increased by a third. If you vote for the person with the second most votes, their vote count will decrease by 5. This ability is passive.
GameMaster's Hint: People are after your life. Weather the storm.
It's a pain because if the person I want to lynch is in second I can't vote for them since I'd be helping them.

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 7fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 17fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 17fl

Come on people. Dirt cheap here.

I need to make a living. D:

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=1262]Auron[/MENTION] I thought it was stated towards the beginning of the game that some will have more mney then others o.o;

@Auron I thought it was stated towards the beginning of the game that some will have more mney then others o.o;
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] clearly you misunderstood, i dont see why he would start with so much money

And id be glad to trade rolesheets shadow, considering you can manipulate the votes big time, im asuming your the reason forthe double lynch, which is a major Theart if you ask me, and people have already voted me, So no thanks, I see right now, your the biggest threat in the game being able to pretty much control the lynch.

The one who is near death has 100% suspicion.

Avan is not on the wanted list.
Um... In case anybody missed it, Avan is lying about being the art merchant...
Anyway, Avan could have just been slightly hit during the end day post, he didn't have to be mortally wounded or anything.
I'm incapacitated >_> Kamil your the liar =/ I never lie in an AG. I just never tell the entire truth.

for the record.
17. Incapacitated > 515 Florins > 0%
Didn't I already tell you guys I was the richest person in the AG? :3
Money farming goals ftw!