Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
The Mayor is just a general role from simple AGs. Its typically a pretty useless role, except for the fact that it can nullify 1 lynch.

To make the assumption a mayor-like role in this game is a bit of a jump though, at least from what I've seen. Typically themed AGs don't use the Mayor role, though I suppose Aker/Kitty was just screwing around.

Stein

The doctor is in.
And I'm not trying to rock the boat Kitty. But, how do we know that you didn't just make up that ability?

Buying items, trading for info, helping the poor. Your money, your choice. Since money will only be properly transferred at the end of the day, money can easily be lost by those easily duped.
I mean, I'm just saying and all.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
And I'm not trying to rock the boat Kitty. But, how do we know that you didn't just make up that ability?

Ahuh....why the hell would I make up a ability? Im a freaking merchant not a conman.

Besides that.

Thats the only thing I have for sale.

:-.-:

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~

I lol'd when I read your post. Metagame wise, this post would be pretty ridiculous. But without metagame, it's a pretty valid point.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
True, for all we know Aker is lying. But then again, buyer beware is pretty much given in this AG.
At least he isn't dealing out weapons yet, last thing we need is a bunch of people running around killing on Day 1 >___>"