Final Fantasy XIII- 2

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I will definitely buy this, even if Im not as excited as I thought I'd be :c

FF XIII was really good imo story telling wise at least. I dont really play a lot of RPG style games *shrugs* But even I loved it. My favourite characters were Hope and Fang .____. I cant see them in any trailer D":

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
FF zero... or Agito for a moment...

Btw even if i'm afraid of FFXIII-2, i think i gonna be as stupid as ever and buy it just to see how deep i will regret my money...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
At first I thought they are going to make the same mistake they did with X-2. Then I read a bit about it and thought it's gonna be ok. Then I saw Lightning's senseless armour design and thought they are making a different kind of mistake. Then I saw the Gotta Catch'em All summonable monsters and though, yup, it's X-2 again.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
I wish they stopped milking out FFXIII and focused on getting FF Versus XIII out. ;_;
I second the motion.

FF zero... or Agito for a moment...

Btw even if i'm afraid of FFXIII-2, i think i gonna be as stupid as ever and buy it just to see how deep i will regret my money...

It's probably not "that" stupid if you've more or less decided to buy it and the game isn't even out yet. As far as I'm concerned Square is the only company that is worthy of my bottom dollar. I already put my on reserve this passed Friday. But still, I'd like to know more info about VERSUS XIII.

At first I thought they are going to make the same mistake they did with X-2. Then I read a bit about it and thought it's gonna be ok. Then I saw Lightning's senseless armour design and thought they are making a different kind of mistake. Then I saw the Gotta Catch'em All summonable monsters and though, yup, it's X-2 again.
blasphemy!!!

Alyss

=Vampiress=
You don't know how long I've been waiting for Versus XIII .______.
They pushed the date again to next year I think, about the same time as when XIII-2 is supposed to come out, so I heard....

..... Noctis!!!! >////<

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I remember how I bought PS3 the year FFXIII was supposed to be released. I bought it only for that game back then. In the end it was released 2 years later >.>

All I've seen about this one is that, it has worse graphics, better looking cast (but the old cast gets horrible new costumes, at least Lightning) and way to completely destroy the typical role-playing gameplay... by adding Quick-time events. MASH TRIANGLE TO SPAM THIS ATTACK.

( I like QTEs in other games such as action games, but RPGs, come on. )