[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Shadowwolf' timestamp='1307344587' post='147742']

*glomps* hello my buddy haddy. best pair evah

[/quote]

Best pair evaahhhh!

But in all seriousness, if everyone were to put "don't kill" as their choice when voting, then we'd be able to minimize casualties, right?

[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307356508' post='147844']

Dude....

~Kitty~ is Graham Aker.

[/quote]

Also, I noticed that Viva said two events had been triggered, Event #2 (the pairing up thing) and Event #3. What's Event #3?

[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307356508' post='147844']

Dude....

~Kitty~ is Graham Aker.

[/quote]

I know.

But it's listed as kitty so I say kitty.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, if they are inactive and don't bring anything to the game anyway, feel free to kill them. Now here's the problem - Crom was revealed as Harvy, and his allegiance wasn't revealed. I know he was online and on MSN after the day post, but no response from him. Since I'm paired with him, should I leave him or try my chances?

I'm Harvey but there isnt a side I'm associated with or have to be associated with. Its pretty evident if you read the comics Harvey isnt always bad. Plus he works with Batman and The Commish too. Plus if I'm tied to emmie by relation that could mean shes the opposing side or the good side, which means she must have a decent role. Either way, I'm not forced to be any of the two.

I usually forget who the other player is once they change their names so it's not really my fault... There should at least be something that would say what their name before it was changed.

as for Harvey, I already said that he may be just the lawyer and would become two-face once the girl dies.

[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307374532' post='148002']

I'm Harvey but there isnt a side I'm associated with or have to be associated with. Its pretty evident if you read the comics Harvey isnt always bad. Plus he works with Batman and The Commish too. Plus if I'm tied to emmie by relation that could mean shes the opposing side or the good side, which means she must have a decent role. Either way, I'm not forced to be any of the two. Which is why out of everyone I think

[/quote]

And since everyone knows who I am by now that could be a possible good lead to be the mayor, since I dont have to have ties with any side.

True, I dont have a problem If I dont get mayor. But theres also a neutral ground in this, and since its a public role theres really no point in picking sides now. Not that I even know who's who to begin with. But if two people are tied together by association, especially if I'm Harvey, then that mean the other person (you), must have a decent role. But no one knows what that role is. And picking someone who no one knows anything about could be risky. I'm confirmed for what I am, the people know and theres nothing to hide.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

- Just a friendly reminder, Day ends in 9 and 1/2 hours~ (Abilities/Voting close at that point in time)

- Sad GM is Sad that no one the right person didn't looked at his hint

Status
Not open for further replies.