~Evil Inc.~

Ezra popped into the conversation, “Anyone wanna swindle some nice old men?” Aria smiled at that, "I'll help, they are the easiest to get money out of," she laughed. "But if you don't mind, I'm going to make a few stops before we do"

It seemed as if Aria's question had been ignored, but Satoru jumped in, "She's right. We should work together as a team."

"I'm game with that, but most of us already have plans and Edward already left. So are we going to get the transporter, hide it, and meet up later? Or...?" she said, still tired, but slowly feeling better.

He finally was able to catch with the person when he was entering an aisle. He rabbed him by the mouth and dragged him into the darkness. You hear me, got it. You are going to give me money. Lots of money and your credit card. The person was struggling and his eyes were scared. I am not joking. If you do not do it... As he said this, the blood from his tiny paper cut began to flow out again turning into a blade. He placed the blade into the man's throat. I will have to take it by force. He laughed at how the guy stopped moving. He began to cry and Edward laughed. Alright, now nice and slow. The guy placed his hand on his pockets and threw out his wallet. Edward let go of the man to get the wallet. The person began to cry for help and ran to the street. A pair of police officers came running towards the area and saw him.

Stop! said the police officers as the pointed at Edward with a pistol. Hands up and freeze or we shoot. The policemen were heading towards him, both holding pistols. The blood that was oozing from his finger began to stretch and slide through the darkness. It turned into a kind of rope, which grabbed a police officer and dragged it in front of Edward. He held the officer, while the other pointed at him. The blood began to wrap around the trigger. Shoot me. Wait. You can kill your friend. Hahahaha. The hands of the police officer were shaking and his partner was trembling with fear. I-I-I'll shoot. said the first officer. No, wait, but as he said this the other person had shot. He used his blood to move the officer as a meat shield and got killed by his partner. The blood pulled the trigger, killing the other officer. Kufufufu. He said as he took the police officer uniform and cleaned it from blood. He took the wallet and both pistols and headed to assault other people.

(ooc: ookaaay from now on i take control of the npc's so no more randomly killing things in one go like the zombies)

steve held his forehead and sighed okay guys, just.. get out of here and do your jobs, instead of chatting. sheesh he looked at aria and shrugged why of course you'll carry bags of money around, how else do you wanna transport it..? unless you can like, teleport it..? i mean, i don't have a teleporter, nor do i think that anyone of you has one by any chance..? Of course you could also use the transporter. That would restrict your operation range though and the cops could easily track you down anyway. As you know, we've abandoned the warehouse, so you would have to bring the money here through the canalization as well so.. if you were to lose the transporter with all the money you all gathered we would have nothing at all, so i think you should split up in teams of one or two people to increase the overall chance that we get any money at all.. he looked at all of them and noticed that edward already left at least one who prefers to take action instead of talking.. Steve then faced enon after he heard his question and sighed nope, i don't have a bank account, there's not a single thing that connects me to the world out there. I had figured that things would turn out like this if i were to really start my own organization, so i made sure that nobody could review my past to get any hints about me or my whereabouts. For the cops it's like i've never existed in the first place, which makes it a whole lot easier for me to mess with them. I've also cut ties to my whole family ever since i constructed amy, in fact, she was the one who was taking care of me since i was 12. So yeah.. you guys gotta bring everything to me and i'll send amy and some of my robots to buy the stuff i need.

EDWARD

Edward gained a total of 500 dollar from all the wallets (we'll use dollar, it's like the most common monetary unit XD) he gathered from the dead police officers and the man he killed. There was one problem though. Since the police chief had ordered to increase the patrols, more policemen were attracted to the scene when they heard the gunshots. They knew that this was serious and called support as well. 5 police cars with 2 cops in each were heading towards edward's location, as well as 3 more policemen who called the support. They were coming from all sides.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
"Oh, okay. Then let's get out of here."

Evanasia watched as Edward left the base, off to do a mission. Since Steve had no bank account, Enon would have to carry the million dollars around in a briefcase, but it wasn't like anyone would think of stealing it anyway. He walked towards the canalization, then remembered he had his car parked beside the warehouse. He decided that he would have to go get it back. And rip off the number plate.

{OOC: He didn't know, he's just paranoid :3}

"why of course you'll carry bags of money around, how else do you wanna transport it..? unless you can like, teleport it..? i mean, i don't have a teleporter, nor do i think that anyone of you has one by any chance..? Of course you could also use the transporter. That would restrict your operation range though and the cops could easily track you down anyway. As you know, we've abandoned the warehouse, so you would have to bring the money here through the canalization as well so.. if you were to lose the transporter with all the money you all gathered we would have nothing at all, so i think you should split up in teams of one or two people to increase the overall chance that we get any money at all.. "

"Hmm, I suppose... Just thought it would be a bit weird, though you're right, no one would say anything always." Aria commented. People of this day and age didn't suspect anyone, for there was no one to suspect. Everyone just went through their day being disgustingly happy with no worries or troubles. Aria was glad that this would change, this world was getting tiring.

She turned to Ezra, "So do you want to team up? Or would you rather work alone? If we're going to work together then let's go, if not I'll just leave myself." Aria began walking to the exit. Once she was outside, Aria headed towards a clothing store, she needed to change. Aria walked in, the place was almost empty, with only a few people inside, all of which didn't notice Aria at all. She grabbed a pair of jeans, tank top, and light jacket and ripped the price tags off, changed and walked out the store. Before walking out she grabbed a knapsack that she could use to put money in.

Over on his chair, Steve sighed, drawing the others' attention.

"Okay guys, just..." he said irritatedly. "Get out of here and do your jobs instead of chatting. Sheesh."

As Steve turned to Aria, telling her something, Satoru turned back to Enon and Larissa. Steve suddenly turned to Enon and began to speak.

"Nope, i don't have a bank account," he started. "There's not a single thing that connects me to the world out there. I had figured that things would turn out like this if i were to really start my own organization, so i made sure that nobody could review my past to get any hints about me or my whereabouts. For the cops it's like i've never existed in the first place, which makes it a whole lot easier for me to mess with them. I've also cut ties to my whole family ever since i constructed amy, in fact, she was the one who was taking care of me since i was 12. So yeah.. you guys gotta bring everything to me and i'll send amy and some of my robots to buy the stuff i need."

This was interesting news for Satoru; the first time Steve had spoke of his past. That many years away from his family, with only a cyborg to take care of him? Satoru wondered. Doesn't he feel lonely at times?

"Oh, okay," Enon replied. "Then let's get out of here."

He started walking, and Satoru followed. Seems like I'm working with Enon and Larissa, Satoru mused. He realized that he probably should get his bicycle from Enon's car, and Enon seemed to be walking to it, so Satoru silently followed.

(OOC: Haaaay I has teleport, but I haven't discovered it yet. It's a secondary power I guess.)

Edward looked around and saw rhat patrols were coming towards him. He changed to the dead officer's clothing and took their official slate. He heard the sirens closer and went to hide the bodies under some cardboard boxes. He walked around the alley, trying to figure out what to do. He then spotted a fire emergency ladder next to a window and started to climb it. It lead to a rooftops. He then walked around the room, and saw a locked door leading down. He made a slight cut in his finger and the blood came oozing out. He changed the form of it into a key and inserted it into the door. He managed to pick it and open it. He then closed it behind him and locked it and walked downwards.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Sam had been standing in a corner when Steve told them the mission. Get lots of money. It seemed like a logical start, yet Sam didnt feel quite comfortable with the idea of being an ordinary bank robber. But how else could she get enough money? More importantly, how could she get it in a more sustainable manner? Robbing banks was all nice, but it only draws attention to yourself and you need to go out again and rob more banks once the money was gone. Then again, this would cause some havoc, and thats nice. And with her power it shouldnt be to hard to sneak into a bank and run off with a bunch of bags filled with money.

Sam pondered some more on her plan of attack while she walked out of the base. She had a few ideas, but first she needed to find a suitable bank.

(OOC, sorry I wasnt to active the last few days. Exams and a new PS3 consumed most of my time <_< )

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Oh, okay. Then let's get out of here."

Nevaeh nodded and followed him. In the meanwhile she had a conversation with her dog by usig her mind instead of mouth. So, do you understand that big boy, sweetie? He keeps whining about how we talk so much and do nothing, while he talks lots himself and just sits there. Ridiculous! Whine, whine, whine. Ofcourse we need to talk about our plans! What does he expect? That we charge in without a plan? We don't all have superhuman strength and no brain. She was pretty much aware that was a big insult to Steve, but she didn't care. She didn't like his attitude and it wouldn't hurt the guy if she was badmouthing him. He wouldn't hear it anyway, only her dog would. Freedom probably didn't understand it completly, though he kept barking in agreement. She smiled and picked him up. "Aren't you a good boy?" He licked her face and she chuckled.

She suddenly noticed they weren't going in the right direction.
"Ehh where are we going? I really think town is that way." She then spotted the car. "Oh, never mind! Seems like we're gonna travel by car...", she then saw the bicycle and noticed Satoru looking at it. "Eh we're really gonna use th car and not the bike now are we? I don't think we'l be able to get on the bike with the three of us..." She didn't wait for a reply and just jumped in the car. If those guys wouldn't drive than she would, but there was no way she'd let that car just stand here while they we're using the bicycle. She didn't like to drive much though, so she just got into the passengerseat. Freedom seemed to like the room between her legs in that seat.

As Satoru, Enon and Larissa approached the car, Satoru opened the boot to check if his bike was still fine. It seemed undamaged so far.

"Eh, we're really going to use the car and not the bike now, are we?" Larissa remarked, walking up to him. "I don't think we'll be able to get on the bike with the three of us."

"Of course not," Satoru replied. "I'm just checking to see if it's okay."

Larissa had already entered the car and was sitting in the passenger seat. Satoru got in behind and waited for Enon. He could see Freedom looking around, sniffing out the car eagerly.

"So, what are we going to do?" Satoru asked Larissa. "Just go to Enon's place and get money from his parents? How does he intend to do so?"

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Sam had walked towards a dark alley in the middle of the city. She sat down against the wall and concentrated. Time to make connection with the local wireless internet. Completely free and not protected at all. Perfect. She moved around on the net a bit and searched for banks in the city. Which one would be a juicy target. There, that one seemed promising. Good. She searched on for a building layout and more details about the security and size of the vault. It took her 5 minutes to find all the information she needed. 'Ahh...the wonders of everyone setting their sensitive information online without proper security. Thats what you get in such a safe world like this, no one expects to be hacked like this. Idiots....'

Sam got up again and started walking towards the bank.

(OOC, btw, around what time is it now? Is it day again?)

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Evanasia saw Larissa and Satoru hop into the car, but he had unfinished business. Evanasia opened the driver's door and looked into the glove compartment. He rummaged through it until he found a screwdriver, then he went to the front of the car and took off the license plate. He placed he license plate in the boot and started up the car.

He overheard Satoru asking about the plan. "It's simple, basically we are going to lie to them about starting a business. If you want to, you can throw out an idea on what kind of business we're starting."

Evanasia started driving through the streets, hoping that he wouldn't encounter any police cars. He was lucky, the journey was smooth and he managed to drive home without much trouble. The car approached the large steel gate, which bore the Heirall family crest in the center, and was hinged on red brick walls.

"The two of you have proven trustworthy so far."Evanasia paused. "My name is Evanasia Heirall, and welcome to the Heirall Mansion." he said with a small smile.

{OOC: The two of you can describe the exterior and interior as you like =)}

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"So, what are we going to do? Just go to Enon's place and get money from his parents? How does he intend to do so?"

"Asking nicely? I have no idea.", She poked Enon next to her.

"It's simple, basically we are going to lie to them about starting a business. If you want to, you can throw out an idea on what kind of business we're starting." , he replied.

"A bussiness, huh? Well no lies there. I doubt we can tell them what the real bussiness we're gonna do is. They woulndn't believe that anyway I think. Well let's open a bussiness in a far far away place, so they won't be bothered by missing you. Let's say, the old China? I heard they still need some good advisors there, you know with finance and wheter it's a great idea to get yourself a dog or even consulting people whether they should buy the house with the pool or the house with the double garage. Crazy stuff people want advise for., she chuckled. "Well it surely isn't the greatest idea, but hey bussiness is bussiness, and with all the good things in the world even the tiniest problem needs advice."

They stopped at a fancy house with a huge garden. Even though nobody lived in poverty this was still immense, he had to belong to the most richest families in the world. She then recognized the crest. "Wait a sec..."
"The two of you have proven trustworthy so far... My name is Evanasia Heirall, and welcome to the Heirall Mansion."

She stared at him in awe and felt a blush on her cheeks when he said she had proven herself trustworthy. She really felt bad about not telling her name. He atleast had a good reason. She just didn't tell because she was affraid to be send home, which really ended up being a crazy thought. These guys wouldn't turn her in and she knew that. And it was probably even more ridiculous of her to think that when they know her name she'd feel more vulnarable. She sighed.

"Oh god, okay. Now I feel guilty." She slapped herself. "I ran away from home, so my parents send police after my butt to get me back. And... ehh" She felt terrible and it was like she was choking herself if she told them her name. Freedom started to bark the moment she said her name, causing it to be unhearable. She teared up and hugged him. "It's okay. I have to atleast tell them. Shh." She looked at the two guys, while she held Freedom. "Name's Nevaeh Legna..." Ah I've done it now. Years I've been living as a Hannah Fernandez or Gina Hope or whatever names I had come up with and now I actually told my name. No wonder Freedom is nervous, I'm just as nervous. She felt like she was standing there naked, without a skin, completly vulnarable. She gathered herself. "Don't tell anyone." She was bright red, so she tried to hide it by looking away to the beautiful mansion. Stupid name, Stupid name, I completly lost my composure. Now I'm a weak girl all over again obediently acting like an angel just to please my parents.

Satoru saw Enon get into the car. "It's simple," he explained. "Basically we are going to lie to them about starting a business. If you want to, you can throw out an idea on what kind of business we're starting."

"I see," Satoru replied, as the car started moving. As Larissa planned what to do out aloud, he looked out the window, seeing the familiar suburbs pass by, giving way to the large towering buildings of downtown. Soon, he noticed that they were approaching a large mansion. Is this where Enon lives? Satoru wondered.

As they arrived at the large steel gates of the mansion, Enon spoke, looking at Larissa and at Satoru through the rear view mirror. "The two of you have proven trustworthy so far," he said. "My name is Evanasia Heirall, and welcome to the Heirall mansion."

Heirall? Where have I heard that before? Satoru wondered to himelf. Suddenly, the realization hit him. The Heirall family! Long ago they had been the people controlling the world, but now with world peace, they had been relegated to being royalty in name only, though they were still extremely rich. His jaw dropped in awe.

"You're part of that family?" he asked.

"Oh god, okay. Now I feel guilty," Larissa suddenly interjected. Seemingly unsure of herself, she began, "I ran away from home, so my parents sent police after my butt to get me back, and, ehh..."

She seemed distraught, her lips quivering, trying to say something. As she did, Freedom suddenly barked loudly, drowning out whatever had been said and surprising Satoru. Tearing up, she took him into her arms and hugged him tightly. Looking at Satoru and Eno- Evanasia, now, she finally introduced herself.

"Name's Neveah Legna," she said meekly. Satoru had never seen this side of her before, so timid and vulnerable. He ran through her name in his mind. Neveah Legna. At once he understood the symbolism. Neveah Legna backwards was Angel Heaven. It was an ethereal, even divine name. "Angel Heaven..." he muttered out aloud, deep in wonder.

"Don't tell anyone," she said, looking away in embarassment. Satoru didn't know why she didn't want her name to be revealed so easily, but he knew that it must have been a good reason to make her weep like this. Putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, he said, "I won't tell anyone."

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh jumped up a little bit when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She was shocked, even more because it felt reassuring. "I won't tell anyone."
"Yeah, you better not." She got herself together. "And you better not tell anyone either, Enon or Evanasia... Eh yeah I will just keep calling you Enon." She got out of the car and walked to the gate, trying to see more of the house. It was really giantic, even bigger than her own house. And her own house wasn't small, it could fit in her and her 23 siblings and parents. Even enough room for them all to have their own room. She shook her head at remembering. "Heh, seems like you people, who organising the world's peace and satisfaction, live big! We might wanna have a different kind of bussiness. I mean if you're parents are the Heiralls then... they might want to have a concrete plan." Nevaeh looked at the guys in the car wondeirng if they had some great idea for a bussiness. She faintly blushed and scratched her arm, she really felt uncomfortable now that the guys knew her name. It will probably take a while to get used to this.

Edward continued rushing down the stairs. People stared at her, but he showed his badge and they returned back to their apartments. He smiled. Life has never been so easy. As he said this, he opened the door down, leading to one of the streets away from the crime scene. He placed the police cap in his head and continued walking as if nothing had happened. He wondered if the officers would not notice that he was not one of them. He then spotted the car of one of the girls from HQ and smiled.Seems everyone is working. I must put much more effort. As he said this he continued walking, spotting a car that was about to stop in the local bank to transport money. Big Shot. He said to himself.

(ooc: it's getting lateish.. lessay.. 6 pm? XD btw... did i miss something or did you guys actually just walk to your car without even going through the sewer or leaving the several-kilometers-below-the-ground base..? ._." so many posts to read i might've overseen it ._." xD)

once everyone left, steve leaned back and grinned good, they left, now i can go RIGHT back to work.. he yawned and stretched. Steve actually didn't sleep for 3 days straight and it was slowly getting to him. So the first thing he decided to do was to sleep.. after he finished his research that is. The computer suddenly spoke Shall i continue the research..? go ahead, i messed up last time, but i'm sure that it won't happen now. Computer, how much money do i have left..? 17,5 million very well, while the others are out, i can finally work properly again.. he sighed, lying to his new henchmen wasn't exactly what he wanted to do, but it was for the best of all. The less they knew, the smaller the chance that others might squeeze information out of them. He didn't trust any of them yet and wanted to test them first, make sure they caused a real crime and that there would be witnesses as well. Yes, his first plan was to show them to the world..

With a snap of his fingers, several small machines came crawling out of secret hiding places all over the main hall.

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

get to work. Clean up the whole base and continue the construction of the drill. Once the others enter the base, all of the drones working inside the base go into hiding. It seemed like a meaningless command, but steve had his reasons.. He also wanted these people to have the feeling of achieving something in order to boost the moral. That wouldn't be possible if they KNEW that steve could easily set up a whole base by himself. Of course, the destruction of the base was also staged, even if the undead were real, just like his wound.. so many things for a bunch of strangers.. it was a necessary sacrifice. A fight to the death strengthens the bonds between people.. i wonder how amy is doing with the sabotage..

-meanwhile, outside-

I am SO going to kill steve for that.. amy was angry because she had to do all the dirty work while steve got to sit around in the base.. She was watching over the people from above, using one of steve's mechs to fly. She hacked herself into the police radio and ordered all the officers that were close to the transporter to do an iris scan on every other cop who approached them, using the voice of one of the higher ups. Having eyes as sharp as a satellite camera and ears that could even hear what was going on a kilometer below the ground sure was an advantage. Amy was definitely the most advantage cyborg in existence.. and she decided to mess things up for edward first..

Edward heard the sirens coming. Damn. This is gonna get bloody. He remained still in the mddle of the street. He took out his small pocket knife and sliced both his wrists. The blood that was baout to ooze out hardened, sealing the wound. He did the same around his left ankle, so that he had a trump card. He stopped and waited for the officers' to come. He knew that doing something was worse than not doing anything. IF you want to get rid of roaches, go to their lair first. He mumbled to himself as he waited. The officers' soon reached him and pointed him with their handguns. He raised his arms and stood still. I give up. He said with a wicked smile as he waited for them to get him inside an isolated cop car. Just you wait for retaliation He said under his breath

"What to do, What to do?" she whispered into the crisp night air, looking for a place to rob or a person to target. As Aria walked down the street she noticed a man walking out of his house, no one else seemed to be inside. "Perfect~"

Aria waited till he turned around the corner before continuing to the front door. She turned the knob of the door, it opened. She grinned mischievously, of course they wouldn't lock their doors. There had been no crime for decades, it was amazing that policemen still existed. She causally walked inside and locked the door behind her. "Now to find something worth of value..."

Aria began rummaging through the house, starting with the living rooms then to the bedrooms and to the other rooms. She made sure not to mess with anything too much, it was better this way. There were already more than enough patrol cars out today then usual, she didn't need anymore of them to be around. There more there are, the harder it would be to get around. Finally, after about 7 minutes, she found a locked door. Nothing had been locked, not even the front door, that means something valuable had to be in there. She took out a hairpin that was in her hair and picked the lock. The door opened to reveal a pretty ornate room, but there wasn't much inside. It basically was a small office, with heavy curtains blocking all the windows. There was lone table in the center with papers all over it, and a laptop as well. "I wonder what's so important about this..." Aria walked over to the desk, briefly glancing through all the papers, nothing important. The she turned to the laptop, on the screen a window popped out. It was a whole list of names and account numbers. "Jackpot" Apparently this was the house of the head chief for a chain of banks, a Mr. Jacob Smith. Aria printed out the list, and after a while hacked into the mainframe and found the address of Sara Banks, a new and barely known intern from a faraway place. She was scheduled to arrive soon, all Aria had to do was find her and take her badge, some of her clothes and get in. Then, she'd be able to be part of the few groups allowed in to get a private tour of the place, right into where they held all the money.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
"Oh god, okay. Now I feel guilty. I ran away from home, so my parents sent police after my butt to get me back, and, ehh..." Evanasia could tell she was feeling very uncomfortable. He was about to stop her, then Freedom started to bark when she was trying to say something, causing it to be unhearable. She teared up and hugged him. Looking at Evanasia and Satoru, she reintroduced herself.

"Name's Neveah Legna," she whispered. Evanasia repeated the name in his head. Neveah Legna.

"That is a lovely name." Evanasia replied.

"And you better not tell anyone either, Enon or Evanasia... Eh yeah I will just keep calling you Enon." she continued. She must have had a reason to not want her name to be known, and Evanasia was smart enough to not probe further. Larissa, or Neveah, got off the car and walked to the gate, deep in thought.

"Heh, seems like you people, who organising the world's peace and satisfaction, live big! We might wanna have a different kind of bussiness. I mean if you're parents are the Heiralls then... they might want to have a concrete plan."

"Perhaps. If they ask anymore than what kind of business we'll be starting, we'll just lie our way through. It needs to be one where I'll be away from home for a period of time." Evanasia just realized the irony of the situation. This place would be Steve's ultimate goal, his home. He walked over to the left side of the gate, on which there was a communication device of sorts. He placed his palm on the screen, and a loud rumbling sound was heard. The gate then split in the center and started to open a path for the car to pass through. Beyond it was a huge expanse of grass and greenery, which had stone paths carved through them, most likely for taking a leisurely walk.

"Alright, let's continue. Get back in the car, please. We're only in the garden."