Bleach FC

Here is a basic run throw more talking more talking then we actually get to see some action will not say who but the 9th caption (not tousen) goes and sees a hallow attacking kids this 9th caption comes in and kills the hallow all of the sudden the hallow blows up (kind of like ATHF explosion lol) and in the end you see 10 shinigami uniforms who you think belonged to members of the 9th divison who went out before the 9th caption(vizard today) his people and his rude vice caption(Vizard today) who he almost hurts.

Oh and you get to see the 9th captions shikai.

That is it in a nutshell not giving away some names cause I think its for the best if you read it yourself.

S

SeudoVizard

well the 9th squad captain is kensei vc is mashiro just saw chapter on youtube someone got it out early but itll prob be removed soon

btw random its captain not caption

tyron256

turnabout moderation
[quote name='Amayze']Can I be in this Fanclub?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Satoshi Namikaze']ill join this seems like a nice fc[/QUOTE]

both of you added, and yeah, im hoping it'll be good.

A

Amayze

I always wondered what was so special about Gin...he looked pretty weak to me when he fought the gate guard.

S

SeudoVizard

ya gin is like 4 or 5 and random is captain not caption

so any guesses on what the 10 shinigami robes are from?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
maybe its something similar to the way kaien was taken by that hollow. except they were absorbed into the hollow instead of the hollow taking the body, idk.