Corrupt a wish

Granted, however due to a traumatic event you vow never to open your mouth again and have to take all your food intravenously.

I wish I had a crime fighting secret identity.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Granted but its soo secret een you don't know abou tit

I wish my spammingbuddies where here TT___TT ([MENTION=380]Rina[/MENTION] [MENTION=396]Insane D Azn[/MENTION] @Everyone else)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Granted!!!!!!! but ehh that resultates in the extinction to mankind as everybody is so happy they dont feel the need or want to have kids ^^"

I wish Hadriels next set is indeed les intimidating :3

AZN NINJAAA *glomps*

Granted but you die because you dont feel the pain of your longinflammination and choke to death

I wish Hadriels next set is indeed les intimidating :3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
You never saw a picture of darky? O_O for real? O_O

Granted, but you would fall so hopelessly in love with her you'd die of sadness coz time and lots of miles/kms seperate you

I wish Azn would stay to spam with me :3

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Wait, aren't slaves supposed to obey their master anyway? If not I will have to beat him... Hahah

Granted, but having no wish means that you are not worhy of living :p

I wish I had a massive house

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
OOpsie D: D: and you kill me again TT__TT

Granted but you'll get lost in the 5km by 10km massive garden that goes with the house causin you to sleep outside in your garden for years and years on the veyr edge of death before you fianlly reach it

I wish I am worthy of living in this world TT__TT

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Wah! I died too... T-T

Granted, you are worthy of living in this world... But sometimes god takes away even those who are worthy..:

I wish London's transport wasn't so expensive....... ><;;