Pay with Gil

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
So is there like a way I can abuse the Gil system?

By making people pay with Gil?

LOL.

Maybe I will offer my GFX service again if I can err "Extract" gills out of it.

hahahahahahaha

No Guarantees of Quality

[quote name='Deadpool']So is there like a way I can abuse the Gil system?

By making people pay with Gil?

LOL.

Maybe I will offer my GFX service again if I can err "Extract" gills out of it.

hahahahahahaha

No Guarantees of Quality[/QUOTE]

That's actually an interesting idea, making people "buy" sets or other stuff from contributors using Gil. Let's hear what Emmie has to say.

INP Forums is already using something like that but they are using INP Points , they have a shop where you can buy things like: changing your name , making your name glow , writing your own user title , gambling (lottery) , donations to other people ( payment for others ) and much more...

They also have Clubs like the GFX Junkies and they have all a TAG above their avatar and they have to pay a club fee once in a year

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Flupser']and they have to pay a club fee once in a year[/QUOTE]I hope that's a virtual money, because 'that' will enrage the zippie in me.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
@Flupser: Pretty cool, adds an incentive into being active on the forum.

EroLussion brings up a good point though. However, at this point in time I don't think it'd be an immediate issue. When the forum gets bigger and has a larger member base then I think things could get possibly ugly but that is the future talking.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='EroLussion']and we may see the increase of random spam in non-spam threads.[/QUOTE]

That's the only problem......

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='EroLussion']and we may see the increase of random spam in non-spam threads.[/QUOTE]

well. Just how many people needs Sets anyway?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
INP Forums is already using something like that but they are using INP Points , they have a shop where you can buy things like: changing your name , making your name glow , writing your own user title , gambling (lottery) , donations to other people ( payment for others ) and much more...

They also have Clubs like the GFX Junkies and they have all a TAG above their avatar and they have to pay a club fee once in a year

Changing names, ok.

Making your name glow, hmm...

writing your own user title - it can already be done

gambling - done

donations - ehh, I need a more complex system for that

Tags - way too messy

[quote name='Emeralda']Changing names, ok.

Making your name glow, hmm...

writing your own user title - it can already be done

gambling - done

donations - ehh, I need a more complex system for that

Tags - way too messy[/QUOTE]

well i was just telling you guys what "INP" did, not that you have to do it too they were just examples^^

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Flupser']Just forbid spamming in non spam threads, wheres the prob ;p im not a big fan of spamming anyway and we have moderators too who can supervise[/QUOTE]

Just shoot those spammers until they die. Or whack a banhammer in their faces until they drop dead.

There problem solved.

So question.

Can I make people pay for my shop service?

[quote name='Deadpool']

So question.

Can I make people pay for my shop service?[/QUOTE]

I guess you can, but the price has to match the quality.