[Discussion Thread] The World Tournament [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this definitely an ill omen

Uh does wiping the continent you're in off the face of the planet work?

Apeollon - also known as Apollon. Apeollon is a devestationg bow. Its arrow is very destructive and can destroy a whole country.

if zombehs uses this which is definitely multi-kill and be one step closer to winning

oh yeah,

there are A LOT of OPed attacks

check under abilities

http://soranootoshimono.wikia.com/wiki/Ikaros

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Kulitman']Is Kanna an angel?[/QUOTE]

Kinda.. She's the girl everyone is looking for/dreaming of in the series Air TV ^^ In the series, she was the one who would take everyone's prayers to the heavenly Gods.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Rina']what a day post =_="

so many attacks... and no clues for me...

prisoner boy = aker[/QUOTE]

Who the FK is prisoner boy?

Your are!

Deadpool is prisoner to no one!

*takes out gun and shoot rina*

[quote name='Sanae']

Kinda.. She's the girl everyone is looking for/dreaming of in the series Air TV ^^ In the series, she was the one who would take everyone's prayers to the heavenly Gods.
[/QUOTE]

I guess I need to find out,,

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Rina']did i hit the jackpot?

*sigh*

aker please put the toys away[/QUOTE]

But your the toy and I cant put you away?

*stabbity stab stab stab stab*

*watches fountain of blood flow out*

:eek:k...:

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
[quote name='Deadpool']But your the toy and I cant put you away?

*stabbity stab stab stab stab*

*watches fountain of blood flow out*

:eek:k...:[/QUOTE]

you ignored my question so its true!!

Hints so far

I brought you here: an ancient mystery.
Ancient mysteries, I say pagan gods or old forgotten gods

survive to see the grand finale
A last stand, doom day or ragnarok. As Ragnarok fits the description of the first hint

the arrow hit a pillar far away, making an underground pass open. A new area is available
Underground caverns under the Palace. Since its a palace it can't be Midgard, also know as home of the humans.

We're in a palace, its either the GM's house or a recreation of a "paradise" from a religion.

It was a quite large garden it seem'd. It give us a little sense of the environment around us.

Cafeteria
Its modern, with a cafeteria. Maybe an old god caught up to fashion?

I cannot doubt that you might be one of the Puppets trying to kill us all!
Not everyone is a puppet, unlike what the story itself tries to tell us.

Inspiration prob found from fairytales

Battle Grounds
A fighting arena I presume, perhaps of Roman design?

“It is all a delusion! It is all a hoax! Nothing is real! Please save me! Save me Seira-tan!!”
Someone is mentally insane, can't call it a real hint, but it might hint towards something.

He yelled in pain and moved his head upwards, just ale to see that a statue was missing the left eye. The right eye was kind of a reddish color.
Odin, sacrificed his eye to drink from the well of knowledge. I don't remember if it was his left or right eye thought. Red'ish color is used as a stereotypical description of something evil or someone with evil intent. Eyes is a body part often used by religious or superstitious stories.

Thoughts?

[quote name='EroLussion']Ragnarok?[/QUOTE]

Ragnarok ("Doom of the Gods"), also called Gotterdammerung, means the end of the cosmos in Norse mythology. It will be preceded by Fimbulvetr, the winter of winters. Three such winters will follow each other with no summers in between. Conflicts and feuds will break out, even between families, and all morality will disappear. This is the beginning of the end. The wolf Skoll will finally devour the sun, and his brother Hati will eat the moon, plunging the earth [into] darkness. The stars will vanish from the sky. The cock Fjalar will crow to the giants and the golden cock Gullinkambi will crow to the gods. A third cock will raise the dead.

The earth will shudder with earthquakes, and every bond and fetter will burst, freeing the terrible wolf Fenrir. The sea will rear up because Jormungand, the Midgard Serpent, is twisting and writhing in fury as he makes his way toward the land. With every breath, Jormungand will stain the soil and the sky with his poison. The waves caused by the serpent's emerging will set free the ship Naglfar, and with the giant Hymir as their commander, the giants will sail towards the battlefield. From the realm of the dead a second ship will set sail, and this ship carries the inhabitants of hell, with Loki as their helmsman. The fire giants, led by the giant Surt, will leave Muspell in the south to join against the gods. Surt, carrying a sword that blazes like the sun itself, will scorch the earth.

Meanwhile, Heimdall will sound his horn, calling the sons of Odin and the heroes to the battlefield. From all the corners of the world, gods, giants, dwarves, demons and elves will ride towards the huge plain of Vigrid ("battle shaker") where the last battle will be fought. Odin will engage Fenrir in battle, and Thor will attack Jormungand. Thor will victorious, but the serpent's poison will gradually kill the god of thunder. Surt will seek out the swordless Freyr, who will quickly succumb to the giant. The one-handed Tyr will fight the monstrous hound Garm and they will kill each other. Loki and Heimdall, age-old enemies, will meet for a final time, and neither will survive their encounter. The fight between Odin and Fenrir will rage for a long time, but finally Fenrir will seize Odin and swallow him. Odin's son Vidar will at once leap towards the wolf and kill him with his bare hands, ripping the wolf's jaws apart.

Then Surt will fling fire in every direction. The nine worlds will burn, and friends and foes alike will perish. The earth will sink into the sea.

After the destruction, a new and idyllic world will arise from the sea and will be filled with abundant supplies. Some of the gods will survive, others will be reborn. Wickedness and misery will no longer exist and gods and men will live happily together. The descendants of Lif and Lifthrasir will inhabit this earth.

and I don't care who he is :p all I want to know if there is truth in the words he say

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Nightmare Gear']aker!! don't attack my wife that way! Only I may stab her. lol[/QUOTE]

Oh you can join her.

*shoots NG and stabs Rina*

Bang stab!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Who was the person looking for a red-haired girl again? Because I just got off my lazy ass to wiki my character and found that she has red hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.