I confess.................

R

Roxannabell

I confess not really. It just flowed out really fast. I stop bleeding faster then most ppl, so for it to take 30min, I guess it's really bad. lol. Idk. I don't really feel it enough to know how bad it is. :p

I confess i have arrived where is my red carpet!
I confess ouch and was it a squirter?
I confess not really. It just flowed out really fast. I stop bleeding faster then most ppl, so for it to take 30min, I guess it's really bad. lol. Idk. I don't really feel it enough to know how bad it is. :p
I confess, that blood thing is going to attract some nasty vampires tonight!!! LOLz!
I confess, put these all together and that sounds really gross! especially the red carpet part =__________________=''

I confess, maybe its fitting that Roxy is going to get some vampire visitors tonight! Mwahahahahahaaa!

Okay I confess, I'm about to chow down on a very large frikin slice of manly pizza. WTF?! LOLz!

@pimpd, sorry mate.:D

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I confess, maybe its fitting that Roxy is going to get some vampire visitors tonight! Mwahahahahahaaa!

Okay I confess, I'm about to chow down on a very large man. WTF?! LOLz!

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION], sorry mate.:D
Edited for your enjoyment

I confess [MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION] is going to tear his clothes of when he sees that!

R

Roxannabell

I confess you killed a puppy?! D:

I confess that if any vampires show up to night they sure as hell better bring some orange juice and some good vodka with them!!!!!