Boys vs Girls Round 1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 omg >.> yeah but I cant deal with it now coz I'm having my finalexams next week so then I wont have much time to count (not that i need much time with a right partner but still >.> with you around)

[quote name='HappyNisa']

+1 omg >.> yeah but I cant deal with it now coz I'm having my finalexams next week so then I wont have much time to count (not that i need much time with a right partner but still >.> with you around)

___________________[/quote]

XDDDD

[quote name='insane-azn']2739. Oh I've heard of that Zoro. What is it specifically?

[/quote]

It's a huge family on these forums but for more info

Nisa you want to do the honours or should i?

2730 well to put it simply it's composed of the best counters and spammers in the garage

but you need to be connected with someone. You alright being brothers on the family tree with me?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2729 gah sorry YEAH AZN JOIN THE FAM WITH YOUR WIFEY :3 You both are very welcome eheh :3 though i havent seen dark a long time O_O Woop woop I'll updated it to the new tree, but would you mind if I adopt you instead 8D I'd love to hava son :3 and I'll have to adopt you as my hubby is kinda >.>" not here ^^" lol wel you can also be Zoro's kid than you're still close fam to me ahaha XD

This is the famtree right now :3 aware those are the mf names ^^"

[quote name='HappyNisa']2729 gah sorry YEAH AZN JOIN THE FAM WITH YOUR WIFEY :3 You both are very welcome eheh :3 though i havent seen dark a long time O_O Woop woop I'll updated it to the new tree, but would you mind if I adopt you instead 8D I'd love to hava son :3 and I'll have to adopt you as my hubby is kinda >.>" not here ^^" lol wel you can also be Zoro's kid than you're still close fam to me ahaha XD[/QUOTE]

Does this mean that there's gonna be more confusion to the tree? O_O

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Does this mean that there's gonna be more confusion to the tree? O_O

2728[/quote]

no no don't you get it? if I had to squeeze him at your place its would be harder than just making him my son ahah xD

Status
Not open for further replies.